The NFL Draft is just two days away! During his college and NFL work, Daniel House has been taking notes and watching prospects. Click below to see his Top 200 Big Board!
During my college football and NFL work, I spend an extensive amount of time watching and evaluating prospects. This year, I decided to produce a Top 200 Big Board. My rankings are filtered by position and include each player's overall rating. I enjoyed working on this project and encourage you to check out my YouTube Channel for mock drafts and prospect analysis. Please like and subscribe to the channel (it's free)!
My board will be updated during the draft to reflect which players are still available! You can visit the document by clicking here.
Here are a few notes from my board:
- 12 wide receivers have first or second round grades. A total of 15 are ranked in the Top 100
- I have Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa ranked lower (No. 23 overall) because of durability concerns. If I knew he was approved medically, he would shoot up my board.
- I love the mid-to-late round running backs. There will be awesome UDFA options.
- I only have one tight end ranked in the Top 60 (Adam Trautman - No. 59). This is a very underwhelming group.
- There is a large gap between each tier at the guard position.
- In a normal draft class, Georgia OT Andrew Thomas might be the first or second tackle off the board. The “big four” of tackle prospects (Wirfs, Wills, Becton and Thomas) will be coveted.
- If you’re looking for developmental tackles, there are many athletic options between 35-100 (7 players).
- If you want to add linebacker talent, strike fast between Rounds 1 and 3.
- The EDGE position features so many developmental options from 34-80 (9 players).
- The sweet spot for second-tier cornerbacks falls between 41-64 (6 players within that range).
- Not only that, but there are excellent developmental cornerback options from Rounds 3 to 6.
- Two safeties have first round grades. My top player at the position is Minnesota’s Antoine Winfield Jr. (No. 24).
Anthony Gordon, QB - Washington State - (No. 112)
Cole McDonald, QB - Hawaii - (No. 164)
JaMycal Hasty, RB - Baylor - (No. 154)
Denzel Mims, WR - Baylor - (No. 17)
Laviska Shenault, WR - Colorado - (No. 38)
Van Jefferson, WR - Florida - (No. 61)
John Hightower, WR - Boise State - (No. 119)
Austin Jackson, OT - USC - (No. 35)
Ben Bartch, OT - St. John’s - (No. 78)
Saahdiq Charles, OT - LSU - (No. 132)
Cesar Ruiz, OG - Michigan - (No. 32)
Jonah Jackson, OG - Ohio State - (No. 73)
Michael Onwenu, OG - Michigan - (No. 157)
Jordan Elliott, DT - Missouri - (No. 52)
James Lynch, DT - Baylor - (No. 105)
John Penisini, DT - Utah - (No. 151)
Jabari Zuniga, EDGE - Florida - (No. 75)
Trevis Gipson, EDGE - Tulsa - (No. 118)
Derrek Tuszka, EDGE - NDSU - (No. 144)
Logan Wilson, LB - Wyoming - (No. 102)
Markus Bailey, LB - Purdue - (No. 130)
Justin Strnad, LB - Wake Forest - (No. 154)
Amik Robertson, CB - La. Tech - (No. 64)
Darnay Holmes, CB - UCLA - (No. 87)
Reggie Robinson II, CB - Tulsa - (No. 131)
Kindle Vildor, CB - Georgia Southern - (No. 147)
Antoine Winfield Jr., Safety - Minnesota - (No. 24)
K’Von Wallace, Safety - Clemson - (No. 55)
Kenny Robinson Jr., Safety - West Virginia - (No. 137)
L'Jarius Sneed, Safety - La. Tech - (No. 166)